Welcome to Ramleague,

Ramleague - the best site for pinoy chat, games chat and mobiles chat,

1. Hello guest Guest , Are you tired from Ads? to remove some ads you need to register and be active. :D

She's an athlete I'm object that there

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Kristen Howe, Dec 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kristen Howe Newbie Member

Kristen Howe

She's an athlete I'm object that there

She's an athlete I'm object that there's a certain point point on can't go in the sport when you say that they should but not too masculine a what does that mean exactly a I as though the US Ski Federation tell women is that they could only ski so fast we want Please Login/Register to view links what's best for our sport for our girls we don't want to turn people on be we want to remark and we were in thes gentleman evaded who we decide what looks like a doesn't and who are we to say I think we have to remember that only also of on Molokai long day we should talk to all judges all over the work to get because this team yet happens every timewe have one judge we have been seeing for is you this is a watershed competition in that in this competition we all know this isno point talking around there will be a female bodybuilding competitor who Please Login/Register to view links beyond what any other woman body but has so we're here to protect the majority and protect our sport if you have amajority of the girl that absolutely say let's go for these big protest muscleslet's go to the ultimate so be it okay but we are following what the majority wants I just want tosay that when I know when I'm men are men there'sa difference I thank God for that I have to.
    For more information, visit this site >>>>>>> Please Login/Register to view links

• BE A GAMER - RAMLeague
  2. Syndicate Hentai ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Staff Member Co-Admin Member Lvl3

Syndicate
    Devilish
    Skype name: raml.syndicate
    Spam. Thread closed.

Doggy Warrock thanks this.

Advertisement