Welcome to Ramleague,

Ramleague - the best site for pinoy chat, games chat and mobiles chat,

1. Hello guest Guest , Are you tired from Ads? to remove some ads you need to register and be active. :D

[Info] [VB]How to make a flash game trainer

Discussion in 'Visual Basic Programming' started by す 愛して いま, Apr 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamers

す 愛して いま
    Innocent
    Philippines

[VB]How to make a flash game trainer

Okay in this tutorial, I will show you how to make a flash game trainer with ANY flash game.
    Requirements:

VB 2010, Sothink SWF Decompiler, and a flash game, oh and Firefox to make your life much easier.

Step 1. Go to any game site and choose a flash game, for this tutorial I will use Age of War. Go to the game site with Firefox right click anywhere (Not on the game) and click "View page Info". Once you are in there go to the "Media" tab and you will see many addresses, scroll down until you see the "Embed" type. Now click on it, and next to Location: you will see an address that ENDS with .SWF if it does not, then it is not the address. Okay keep that up, now lets go to VB.

Step 2. Open up VB 2010. Click "New Project" and then select "Windows Forms Application". Name it whatever you would like. Now this step is very important, so read carefully. Go to the "Tools" tab at the top, click "Choose Toolbox Items" then go to the "COM Components" tab. Scroll down until you see "Shockwave Flash Object". Check that and click Ok.

Step 3. Now that we got our Shockwave Flash Object, in your toolbox menu, find it and drag it onto your forum, re-size it to fit the whole screen, just leave some space for the buttons on the bottom. Click on the flash object and to your right you will see the "Properties" menu. Scroll down till you find "Movie" and in there copy and paste the .SWF link we got from the game. Now you will see the game on your form.

Step 4. Now that you got that down, with the same .SWF link, just go to your browser, and go to the .SWF site. Copy paste it into your address bar and go there. You will see the game on your browser now, while you are in the browser click Ctrl+S. Save it to your desktop or wherever you wish. WE WILL NEED THAT! Remember. Save it as a .SWF file into your computer.

Step 5. Open up Sothink SWF decompiler. While its open, drag that .SWF file you saved to your desktop onto Sothink SWF decompiler. In the right side of the screen you will see the .SWF file, push the + button to expand that, then expand "Action". Then click on "MainMovie". Here is the hard part. Now you must search the code, find the variables, like i found _root.cash, or _root.game.ennemies.ennemybase1.health. *NOTE* this will probably not be the same with yours, it might, but doubt it. By the way, this is a "try and see" type of deal. You will understand what I mean in a second.

Step 6. Go to VB and remember how I said there will be some space left on the bottom, well now add a button and a textbox from the Toolbox onto the bottom of your form. Now I will be using the _root.cash variable, so lets name the button "Money Hack". Double click your button and type Call AxShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("_root.cash", Textbox1.Text) **EVERYTHING IN THAT CODE IS WRITTEN LIKE THAT, EVERY COMMA, OR PARENTHESIS. Now what that code means is that its telling us that what we type in textbox will change the amount of money. So go ahead and click the Green arrow, or the "Debug tab" and click "Start debugging". Game opens up, now you should have a button and textbox. Click play and bla bla. Now in game i have 175 gold, lets change that. We type it into our textbox, and click the "MONEY HACK" button!! BOOM! Amount changed.

*Some more examples of variables are; tech_level, etech_level, xp, e_cash, _root.game.ennemies.ennemybase2.health, root.game.ennemies.ennemybase1.health. There is all sorts of things, you just got to use your brain.

Well thanks everyone, I hope you enjoyed my guide. If you have any questions, feel free to ask

• BE A GAMER - RAMLeague
  2. triztan Well-Known Member
    Member Lvl1

triztan
    Amazed
    make video tutorialplease>> :D

3. SHOOTER-X True God Gamer
    Gamers Member Lvl2

SHOOTER-X
    Lurking
    Philippines
    yes please

4. yuki12345 Member
    Member Lvl1

yuki12345
    Bashful
    Sir Pwede bang Hacking Facebook naman D ko po gagamitin sa masama promise :)

Advertisement